Multiple occupancy

The Scottish Executive has introduced legislation for all properties with 3 or more unrelated tenants.  Properties meeting this criterion must obtain an HMO Licence (Houses in Multiple Occupancy).

The City of Edinburgh Council website has the full details of these regulations.

All of the properties that we manage have the appropriate licence from Edinbugh Council.