Tenant Insurance

Tenants Insurance

Tenant insurance is vital when you are living in rented accommodation. It’s your landlord’s responsibility to ensure building insurance is in place, but this does not include your personal contents and possessions, or any damage caused by you to the landlord’s fixtures and fittings.

Tenant’s insurance can provide you with complete peace of mind, with a surprisingly inexpensive price tag.

Littlejohns have partnered with LetAlliance to be able to offer comprehensive nil excess insurance, at the best prices prices.

  • Home Contents insurance for tenants
  • Personal Possessions insurance for tenants
  • Accidental Damage insurance for tenants

Click here for an insurance quote