Utility accounts

We will arrange for your gas, electricity and council tax accounts to be set up when you move in. This means that bills can be sent to you directly until you move out, when we will arrange for accounts to be closed.

Don’t forget that if you are a full-time student you may be exempt from paying council tax. You should contact the Council’s Department of Revenues and Benefits to find out more.